Keep passing the open windows May 25, 1985

 


Dear People:

I figure that since you’re still racing across the country while I’m sending this, it might be nice to have it waiting in your mailbox when you arrive.

I’m sure you’ll be glad to settle in after so mile of dust and disorganization.

I’m sorry I was such a blubbering fool when you departed. I knew I would miss the hell out of you since you are as much family to me as those whose blood I share.

Seeing you go off to never never land tore me to pieces.

I’m sure we’ll see each other again.

I have to pull myself back together, which probably means finishing school and stuff, and God knows what else.

Keep save, and warm, and be careful with your lives, and keep passing the open windows.

 

Yours always

Al Sullivan

 

 1985 menu


email to Al Sullivan

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floundering again April 14, 1985

A head on collision July 17, 1985

Phil freaks out! December 17, 1985