It's over May 18, 1985

 


Dear Louise:

Everything has worked out. I made a deal with the court.

You are safe now and will be safe in the future. Live free and be happy. No one can bother you again, ever.

 I would love to come out and see you and Ruby soon so we can celebrate. There is nothing to hide from now.

I’ll be paying welfare money every week which will keep them happy. So, we don’t have to worry about them anymore. The vampire has got his taste of blood.

I have a job offer near the Pennsylvania border in Hackettstown and Washington Township – a job that I will start in two or three months. I’m seriously considering moving someplace near the Delaware River, maybe find a house to rend or something in the Pennsylvania side. If so, you’re welcome to take up a few of the rooms.

In either case, I would like to see Ruby a little more often, maybe do some weekend campaign.

For now, peace and faith, and remember that I love you both and would never do anything to hurt either of you.

 

 

Yours always

Al Sullivan

 

1985 menu


email to Al Sullivan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Floundering again April 14, 1985

A head on collision July 17, 1985

Phil freaks out! December 17, 1985